Brainvire SMS Extension allows you to conveniently communicate with clients via text message in SuiteCRM. Both incoming and outgoing SMS are supported in this add-on with just a simple configuration. Other APIs outside of Nexmo, Plivo and Twilio can also be configured.
Reach customers in a way that’s convenient for them: text message
Text messages have an increased response rate. This connectivity allows you to enrich customer satisfaction and improve business efficiency. You can reach hundreds of customers with your text message in just a single click! This is the best way to notify your customers about your services or other updates.
Developed by Brainvire, the SMS Extension enables your business to communicate with clients using text message. You can integrate any SMS gateway to send or receive SMS in SuiteCRM. Gateway configuration available for SMS is Twilio, Plivo and Nexmo. If you use a different gateway, you can pass all details in the admin configuration along with the API URL to begin using this add-on.
Features of Brainvire SMS Extension:
- Responsive and productive SMS conversations
- Plan and schedule your SMS
- Refer existing Email templates as SMS templates
- Simple workflow configuration
- Provision to send single and bulk SMS messages
- Dynamic fields to write and manage SMS templates
- Timely reminders and notifications
- Inbound SMS Notification
- Balance the relation of Outbound/Inbound SMS with records
- Improved customer service and satisfaction
- Better Customer experience tracking, cross-selling, sustainability and more
- Schedule special SMS such as anniversary and birthday SMS
- Multiple SMS Gateways Supported (Twilio, Plivo, Nexmo)
See how it works with these configurations:
Admin Side Configuration
Here, users have to select gateway and pass credentials.
Add Twilio details for incoming SMS:
1. Go to your Twilio number
2. Paste http://localhost/SMSCRM/index.php?entryPoint=receiveSMS in Messaging > A MESSAGE COMES IN
Add Plivo details for incoming SMS:
1. Go to your Plivo application
2. Paste http://localhost/SMSCRM/index.php?entryPoint=receiveSMS in ANSWER URL
Add Nexmo details for incoming SMS:
1. Go to your Nexmo settings
2. Paste http://localhost/SMSCRM/index.php?entryPoint=receiveSMS in Default SMS Setting > Inbound messages
Other Gateway Configuration
For gateways outside of the 3 mentioned above, incoming SMS service will be inactive.
SMS can be done from List View of Account, Contacts and Leads.
From pop-up, you can select email templates, which can also be designed from the Email Template module.
Email Template Module
To create an SMS template, select the SMS module, then select the SMS template checkbox. Template in SMS pop-up box will appear only when these two details are completed.
SMS Log in CRM with Recording