Add Tag is a SuiteCRM add-on that enables users to apply helpful tags on records to better manage large tasks in the CRM. Choose to tag records one by one or by the bulk action feature. Use the report tool to apply a filter and segment records per tag of your choice.
Apply helpful tags to your CRM records
Add Tag is a SuiteCRM add-on that enables users to apply helpful tags on records to better manage large tasks in the CRM. Choose to tag records one by one or by the bulk action feature. Use the report tool to apply a filter and segment records per tag of your choice. Tagging can be used in many ways, as shown in the product features list below.
- Create "n" number of tags in CRM
- Tag can be used by any user
- Enable and disable the module for applying tag from the admin side
- Apply tag from detail view to a single record
- Apply tag from listview to multiple records
- Check tag applied to any record from the detail page
- update tag at any time
- Admin can check all records in the subpanel where the tag is applied
- Autosuggestion feature for searching the tag
- Add multiple tags at a time
- Default report for the analysis
- Apply filter from listview for search the record based on tag
How it Works
Tag Management add-on will be applicable for all the modules enabled from the admin side. Once the module is enabled and saved for applying a tag, the admin user can create a tag from View Tag and all users active in CRM can apply it to any records. The tag can be applied one by one to record or from the mass updates.
Steps to apply tag for single record:
1.Go to record Detail View on any enabled module.
2.Check the tag tab at the top of the page, click on it. It will open an input box where you can search for the tags that are created in SuiteCRM.
3.Once the tag is selected, it will be applied to the record.
Steps to apply tag for multiple records:
1.Go to List View of the module and select the records for which you want to apply the tag.
2.Once you select the records from the List View, click on the action button and click on Add Tag option.
3.After clicking on Add Tag, an input box will open where you can search for the tag created in CRM and save it for applying.
Following the above steps will allow users to apply tags.
User can also apply the filter of the tag from List View