Organize your data in a way that makes sense to you with Tag Cloud. Add tags to any module and use the global search tool to find all records with certain tags. Great for any business with tons of data.
Tag Cloud Manual
Tagging Plugin Documentation Manual
This plugin allows users to tag their annotations with keywords.
Users can easily create tags from any tag-enabled modules (e.g. accounts) from detail view. Once the tag is created, it may then be related to other records such as meetings, cases, opportunities, and many others. One record can have multiple tags.
Key Product Features
- Enable/Disable modules from Admin Panel.It includes custom modules also.
- In modules,We can add/create Tags from Add Tag Button, enabled in Detail View.
- Created tags appear in left of ‘ADD TAGS’ button.
- On click of ‘tags’,it redirect to the Tags detailview.
- We can view all tag related records from tag detailview.
- Delete option is also there with the Tags. We can delete tags from there.
- The list of all tagged records can be viewed in Tag Cloud widget in Homepage.(The bigger the tag,more related records it will be related to).
- Tags colors are different from each other .
- On click of Tags (In Tag Cloud),We can view all tag related records through the pop-up.
- Global Searching for tag is also enabled in right most corner .
- The global searching is wildcard.
- Resultant records from search, user can redirect the related record’s detailview.
- Download the plugin
- Goto Module loader-> Browse -> Upload-> Install
Repair-> Quick Repair & Rebuild
- After Installation Go To Administration -> ‘Tagging System Setting’ panel-> Click ‘Set Modules for Tags’ ->
4.Drag the modules from ‘Disable Modules’ section and Drop to ‘Enable Modules’ to enable tagging in the Module.
5.Now Goto the Enabled Module ‘for e.g. Accounts’-> Click ‘ADD TAGS’ button
6.Here you can create your tags or can select multiple already created tag.
7.After Adding Tags to the Record. Here you can see your tags
8.You can also add the Tags Dashlet
Goto Home-> Actions-> Add Dashlets-> Tags Cloud
9.Here you can see your Tags Dashlet (Font size of Tag is the bigger as related records)
10.Click the tag-> You can see Tag related records through the Pop-up.
11.Global Tag searching
12.Tag search results
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Fed up of not being able to find important clients? Tag them! This plugin allows you to tag your records to identify them instantly. Color coded tags make it even simpler to catch them. Through Tag Management for SuiteCRM, the user can handle large amounts of records with similar attributes or type...