Could your company or clients benefit from a modern, easy-to-use messaging app? Telegram is a cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app with a focus on security and speed, and now its messages can work with your SuiteCRM records!
Created by the team at Variance InfoTech, the Telegram Integration for SuiteCRM allows users to send and receive messages from the Telegram Bot against Leads, Contacts, and Opportunity records of SuiteCRM, and vice versa.
How it Works
- Users need to send a message from Telegram Bot to start conversion with SuiteCRM Contacts, Leads, and Opportunity Records
- Once a user sends a message from Telegram Bot to SuiteCRM for the first time, it will create records in the Module which is selected in the Telegram Integration configuration page
- SuiteCRM users can start conversions with Telegram Bot from a record’s Detailview of a particular module
- Users can send and receive simple text message, images (JPG, JPEG & PNG), and attachment as a PDF from SuiteCRM to Telegram Bot and vice versa
- Also send messages with module fields and general fields using workflow action (Send Telegram Message); once workflow triggers message will be sent to that Telegram Bot
- Supports standard SuiteCRM modules such as Leads, Contacts, and Opportunity
Learn more about Telegram Bot API.
Watch Telegram Integration Video
To learn more about this solution, go to Telegram Integration or search for "Telegram."
Telegram Integration allows your SuiteCRM Leads, Contacts, and Opportunity records to send and receive messages with Telegram Bot from the CRM itself.
Space Blue Theme
Personalize your SuiteCRM experience and make the platform easier to navigate with the new RT Dynamic Space Blue Theme!
RT GSync: Google Apps Integration
Become more efficient! Enter everything just once. Automatically sync Emails, Calendars, Contacts, and Documents between Google Apps and SuiteCRM. Get your Gmail, Contacts, Calendar items and Documents automatically synced instantly with this seamless integration.
- Show more addons