Twilio Call Integration makes it easy for you to make, receive, record, and analyze calls from within your SuiteCRM. Enjoy features like click-to-call, call notification pop-ups, call logs, call recordings, call notes, and more to help your team be more productive.
Enable click-to-call from any module in SuiteCRM
Twilio Call Integration makes it easy for you to make, receive, record, and analyze calls from within your SuiteCRM. Keep your team conveniently in the CRM while making and receiving customer calls.
How it Works
The Call Notification pop-up window in the lower right corner in SuiteCRM will immediately show customer information for both outbound and inbound calls. All Twilio calls get logged into SuiteCRM and related to the appropriate records based on the phone number of the call.
- Easy to implement
- Built on NodeJS
- Very lightweight
- Extremely fast
- No limitations due to asynchronous technology
- Very easy to configure
- Works on any kind of hosting server that runs Linux or Windows
- Works with MySQL, MSSQL, and every other database
- Support all version of SuiteCRM
- Work with multiple Twilio accounts (Eg: multiple branches using one hosted CRM)
- Call notification POP (Complete Caller information)
- Click-to-call from Target, Lead, Contact, Account & Custom Module
- Accept & Hangup or Mute Incoming Call from Popup Window.
- Complete call logs with automatic relations on leads, contacts, accounts module, and automatic user assignment.
- Call recordings.
- Call notes and description.
- Send an email, SMS, Whatsapp messages from the incoming & outgoing Popup window.
Call notification pop-up
Click-to-call icon into SuiteCRM module
Click-to-call from the Detail View:
Click-to-call from List View:
Incoming Call Notification Pop-up
Twilio Call Logs Screen
Email - email@example.com
Skype - live: dreamertechs