When you're on the road, Outlook is essential for continuing to communicate with your customers. Implicit FrontEnd is essential for accessing SuiteCRM, updating and creating new CRM records, scheduling meetings and archiving email to SuiteCRM.
Ideal solution for accessing SuiteCRM directly from Outlook on your Phone, Tablet or your Web browser on any device.
Office 365 or Exchange
- Instantly view CRM data upon receiving emails from customers
- Create contacts, leads or accounts from email
- View, update or create CRM records directly from your Inbox: opportunities, cases, meetings, etc.
- One-click email archive
- Create a quick note for any CRM record on side-panel
- Switch between multiple email recipients
View, update or create new CRM records from within Outlook
Archive Email: Single-Click or Advanced
Configure CRM Modules including Custom Modules
Multi - Platform Support
- Office 365
- Exchange 2013, 2016, 2019
- Outlook 2016, 2019 for Mac
- Outlook Web App on Windows & Mac
- Outlook for iOS mobile devices
- Outlook for Android
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
SuiteCRM Enterprise-Class Outlook Plugin
Implicit FrontEnd is an Enterprise-Class Outlook integration solution which enables users to do all their CRM work from within Outlook. By offering a truly exceptional depth and breadth of integration with Outlook, Implicit FrontEnd increases productivity and CRM utilization by facilitating data ent...
SuiteCRM Exchange / Office 365 Integration
Scalable, Enterprise-Class solution for integrating SuiteCRM with Exchange / Office 365. Synchronize contacts, calendars and tasks. Set rules for auto-archiving of incoming/outgoing emails. Combine (optional) with an Exchange / Office 365 add-on that presents an Email Side-Panel in Outlook and allow...