Enhanced editing of SuiteCRM module records. Work seamlessly across all SuiteCRM editions using a spreadsheet-like interface. Browse and export or import your data quickly and easily.
QuickEditS lets users quickly find and edit SuiteCRM module records. Here are the key features that let users:
- Work seamlessly in any SuiteCRM editions using a spreadsheet-like interface.
- Search for on-demand and on-premise module records using enhanced filtering .
- Import and Export records quickly for your reporting needs or database updates.
- Find a subset of records within the search results.
- Choose which module fields to browse.
- Quickly find and replace field values across multiple records.
- Create documents and notes with ease.
- View and edit records from related modules and create new relationships.
- Work with custom modules and custom fields.
QuickEditS offers Online as well as Windows OS editions. Each edition supports multiple configurations that users can set and reuse. The online service edition works with desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
QuickEditS helps users create flexible search filters that can be manually enhanced.
QuickEditS users can also perform other record operations, in addition to record field editing.
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Related Record Creator
RecordCreator helps you create a related record from any module and define which fields should be copied over to the newly created related record. For example, if a user is on a Ticket record the use could create an Invoice record from that Ticket and copy over information such as the contact inform...
ETLS - ETL for SuiteCRM
An ETL tool that works with all editions offering fast data uploads using the latest API methods. Designed to synchronize your existing applications data with both standard and custom modules. Imports cloud-based data into your instances and pulls data from your SuiteCRM for local repo...