The History Email Sync add-on allows SuiteCRM users to create and track previous email conversations with customers, plus save time with the ability to easily view emails in the profile subpanel without completely switching over to the email module. Admin users will also have direct access to any user's account and will be able to see their emails from the subpanel without switching views.
Get important emails synced right where you need them
By default, SuiteCRM does not have the capability to sync users’ previously received emails to an account profile, so users must take the time to go to the separate email module to view their emails.
Ideadunes created and developed History Email Sync to solve this problem and make it simple to see received emails in the same profile view. This solution supports the syncing of emails and is compatible with the latest versions of SuiteCRM.
- Users can easily view emails in the profile subpanel, no need to switch to the email section
- Add-on picks up only emails related to SuiteCRM Contacts, linking them automatically
- Works with Google Mail, Rackspace Email, or your own
Setting Up History Email Sync
After installing the History Email Sync add-on, you need to go to the Admin page where you need to click on import emails.
Then after going to the Account module, either select an existing account or create a new account for your email address. After saving, scroll below and check the History subpanel to see emails for that email address.
1) Emails are synced by one click Emails get synced just by clicking on “import email” on the Admin panel, after the installation.
2) No need to switch to email module The user does not need to go to the email module as the synced emails are shown in the History subpanel of the profile.
3) All the emails are synced All the received emails are synced in the History subpanel.
4) Various advantages to users History Email Sync functionality allows users to publish and track email exchanges with your customers.
Installation and Usage:
Ideadunes Software Services is the flagship of Ideadunes. It provides technology solutions in the domain of Software Services, Product Development, Infrastructure Management, Cloud Computing, Managed Hosting using the robust and scalable Amazon Web Services Platform. We provide Implementation solutions to enterprises worldwide. Ideadunes has a team with ranging experience from 1-35 years in business planning, consultancy, marketing, CRM & ERP Systems.
At Ideadunes we believe in client satisfaction for which we are using an internal system for providing regular updates to our clients on daily, weekly and monthly basis, time tracking, repository management, project management, invoicing, reporting, keeping everything documented for the work done in order to keep a track of client’s requirements which helps us to move in the right direction and it will assist us in getting input from clients to better serve them.
Welcome to Ideadunes support. For any queries regarding how to use this functionality, you can refer to our User Guide or you can get our support through:
Ideadunes support team will invest certain hours for you to solve your queries and provide you the required support. For providing specific support, we will charge you on an hourly basis. Charges will differ on the basis of the functional area in which support is required.