Implicit FrontEnd is an Enterprise-Class Outlook integration solution which enables users to do all their CRM work from within Outlook. By offering a truly exceptional depth and breadth of integration with Outlook, Implicit FrontEnd increases productivity and CRM utilization by facilitating data entry as a natural extension of users’ daily use of Outlook.
Improve Productivity and User Adoption
- Leverage the ease of use and familiarity of Outlook to increases the adoption of CRM
- Integrate CRM work seamlessly with your daily use of Outlook.
- Automate data entry from Outlook to the CRM
Compare to SuiteCRM native Outlook Plugin
Access your CRM Data Directly from Outlook
- Access, update and create CRM records: accounts, opportunities, cases etc.
- Sync Outlook native items: contacts, calendars, tasks
- Sync your custom CRM modules and custom fields
- Use either tethered mode for real-time access to CRM data or non-tethered mode
- Deploy different sync configurations for different teams
- Sync only the freshest and most relevant CRM data
- Instantly view the information you need, when you need it and take actions right from your inbox
- Instantly view pertinent CRM data upon receiving emails from customers
- View, update or create CRM records: opportunities, cases, meetings, tasks etc.
- Archive emails by dragging and dropping to any record on side-panel
- Create a quick note for any CRM record on side-panel
- View history of all CRM activities
- Create contact, lead or account from the email
- Switch between multiple email recipients
- Snooze emails to convert them to CRM action items
- Manual and automatic rule-based archiving
- Individual emails or complete email conversation threads
- Drag & drop or advanced archive to multiple CRM records
- Powerful rule-based email archiving engine
- System automatically suggests related CRM records to archive to
Rule-Based Email Archiving Engine
- Create rules to process inbound and outbound emails and perform actions:
- Archive emails to CRM
- Convert emails into CRM action items
- Rules based on: contacts, leads, accounts, email addresses, words/phrases, or email conversations
- Automatically archive to related CRM records
- Create rules to automatically convert emails from contacts or leads into action items
- Automatically create new cases from emails, and archive emails to cases and opportunities' records
- Destination records can be determined at run-time based on the specific emails or specified in the rule.
- Shortcuts to create rules based on selected messages
Email Templates and Mail Merge
- Enforce unified email templates across teams
- Utilize CRM Email templates directly from Outlook when composing / replying to customer's emails
- Merge CRM data directly with templates
- Automatically populates CRM data based on email recipients
- File attachments automatically attached from CRM
- Verify merged email before sending
CRM Action Items
- Convert your customers' emails into action items
- Never forget to respond to a customer's email again
- Increase productivity by streamlining the process of responding to customers' emails.
- Organize, prioritize and track responses to emails
- Automate the process by setting rules
- Stay on top of important customer interactions by using 'My Radar’
- Create your own custom action items lists, e.g.: web site leads, requests for quotes, support emails etc.
Centralized Administration and Configuration
- Single Sign On Using LDAP
- All settings can be configured and managed centrally by admin and published separately for each team
- Dynamic re-configuration as needs change
- Enforce corporate security policies by configuring which CRM modules can be created / modified via Outlook (in addition to native CRM permissions)
- Manage users' FrontEnd licenses
- Silent network installations of FrontEnd client
Archive Documents directly from within Word, Excel & Acrobat
- Archive proposals, quotes, contracts and other Office and PDF documents to your CRM right from within Word, Excel and Acrobat.
- No need to upload documents. Simply select the CRM record to associate with and save. We'll take care of the rest.
- Archive any desktop document to your CRM simply by selecting "Send To Implicit FrontEnd"
- Search and retrieve CRM documents from within Word/Excel
Web Browsers Integration - Access Outlook Functionality from your Web Browser
- As you work with your CRM via the Web Browser - utilize Outlook to send emails, open and reply to archived emails via Outlook etc.
- Send meeting invites via Outlook - Utilize Outlook's powerful calendaring functionality - check availability of colleagues, schedule conference rooms etc.
- Select CRM records to automatically sync and open in Outlook
- Single click to switch between viewing records in Outlook and Web browser and vice versa
Full Offline Support
- Offline access to all CRM data that was previously synced with Outlook
- Interact with CRM data exactly as you interact with Outlook in offline mode.
- View, update or create accounts, opportunities, cases, leads etc.
- Archive incoming emails or send emails and have them automatically queued for CRM archival upon re-connecting
- All changes are cached locally on your desktop and will be automatically synced upon re-connecting
Windows: Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Office 365
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Official SuiteCRM Outlook Plugin
Official SuiteCRM Outlook Plugin v4 has arrived - A complete plugin rebuild developed and maintained by SuiteCRM developers entirely from scratch, the addon retains previous functionality while massively improves performance, reliability and stability!
SuiteCRM Exchange / Office 365 Integration
Scalable, Enterprise-Class solution for integrating SuiteCRM with Exchange / Office 365. Synchronize contacts, calendars and tasks. Set rules for auto-archiving of incoming/outgoing emails. Combine (optional) with an Exchange / Office 365 add-on that presents an Email Side-Panel in Outlook and allow...