Member SinceSeptember 17th, 2017
Last SeenNovember 1st, 2019
alaczko does not have any add-ons for sale.
Support June 8th, 2018 @ 10:54 am
Any progress on this? If nothing is ongoing I am not going to keep paying for this add-on.View Comment
Thanks for your reply.
Support May 8th, 2018 @ 3:42 pm
Doesn't matter which module. Tried with Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities.View Comment
Support May 8th, 2018 @ 2:40 pm
- right click on the email in Outlook I would like to archive
- select "SuiteCRM archive"
- Archive to SuiteCRM window pops up. Already the selected emails sender is in the search line.
- I can do the search, whatever is the module, works fine.
- I select the Contact or the Opportunity from the list appeared after search
Support May 8th, 2018 @ 2:21 pm
Thank you for you quick response, much appreciated.
SuiteCRM version: 7.10.4
Plugin version: 3.0.11.
I have already turned it off, but still not ok. Now I do not have that long alarm description, instead when I press Archive I get an Error, that is "There was an error while archiving".
Support May 8th, 2018 @ 1:54 pm
Any feedback? Still not able to use it, and it is not so happy as it is a paid plugin.View Comment
alaczko has not rated any add-ons.
alaczko has not verified any add-ons.
alaczko has not created any Wanted Add-ons.