This extension provides you with a similar functionality as “Recycle Bin” does in Windows. Recovering deleted data from CRM is now possible with SuiteCRM Recycle Bin. It restores the data from different modules that you and users deleted. SuiteCRM Trash Bin stores all sorts of deleted records from your CRM system. Whenever any need arises to retrieve your deleted data, users can get it easily from the Trash Bin.
Trash Bin For SuiteCRM
Data is the utmost important entity in every business. There are chances when one might lose an important piece of data. Losing any crucial data is as significant as a business loss. Hence with Trash Bin for SuiteCRM, one does not have to worry about recovering any deleted data as it will be available in the Trash Bin. It acts as an archive for all your deleted records from the CRM and helps users to restore them when required.
Product Features of SuiteCRM Trash Bin
- Configure Trash Bin Modules.
- Restore deleted records from Trash Bin.
- Records can be recovered for default as well as custom modules of SuiteCRM.
- Auto Delete Trash Bin.
- Get Reminder Notifications before auto delete process.
- Restrict Trash Bin Actions.
User Benefits of SuiteCRM Trash Bin
- Restore deleted records easily.
- User can keep track of deleted/restored records along with the reason for its deletion/restoration.
- User gets reminder notifications before auto delete process.
- It works for built-in as well as custom modules in SuiteCRM.
You May Also Like
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
Tired of having to delete Contacts and related Activities by hand when deleting Account records? deletePLUS puts you in control of what records are deleted AND which of the related records are deleted. Available from the Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities Actions menu - fully configurable