Benefits of a Knowledge Base:
- Provides new employees with a place to start and learn valuable information about the organization.
- Prevent the loss of Knowledge by documenting all information in one place.
- Gain the ability to search for knowledge in one place.
- View all knowledge related to an Account in your CRM.
- Get suggestion to knowledge base articles based on keywords you search within a case in CRM.
- Improve response time and quality of support with the ability to review Knowledge related to to the Account or similar support issues.
- Empower support teams to gain better knowledge across account cases.
- Improve case resolution speed.
- Reduce the amount of on boarding and training new hires with access to knowledge suggestions.
- Makes the knowledge base in SuiteCRM searchable in the Global Search.
- Relate the Knowledge to an Account and view Knowledge across accounts.
- Easily Search all knowledge for an Account right in the Accounts module and in the Global Search.
- Suggestions under cases for articles similar to keywords used for searching.
Suggestions for Knowledge Base articles will appear based on keywords typed into the Subject Field in the case module.
Suggestion by Related Account to filter information.
Relate Knowledge to an Account:
Knowledge Related to an Account in the subpanel:
Search for Knowledge Base articles in the Global Search
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate SuiteCRM with all your apps
The simplest way to work™. Glances integrates SuiteCRM with all your favorite workplace apps, acting as your go-to hub for real-time customer insights and personal tasks.
SuiteCRM & Alfresco Integrator
SuiteCRM & Alfresco Integrator by eVolpe is a perfect solution for all the companies, which are currently deploying or already using both of the systems. Are you facing difficulties trying to coordinate your documentation in the context of sales opportunities? This is the best solution!
Service Level Agreement
Service Level Agreement (SLA) is the understanding between service provider and customer to offer service from service provider.
“SuiteCRM Service Level Agreement” extensions from VIPL Team support SLA and its defined by users.
You can create notification and escalation procedures in terms of ...