Gmail Ninja for SuiteCRM enables you to configure SuiteCRM to synchronize your Gmail Calendar invites, Contacts or Leads, and Email History. Conveniently manage your sales communications all within CRM by centralizing these essential tools.
Sync your SuiteCRM with Gmail using Gmail Ninja
Configure SuiteCRM to synchronize Gmail Calendar invites, Contacts and Leads, and Email History. Stay focused on work with this convenient solution that helps you better manage your sales communications by keeping everything centralized within your CRM.
- Synchronize Gmail Calendars invites, Email History, Contacts or Leads
- Adjust the Gmail sync from Gmail to CRM, CRM to Gmail, or synchronize records both ways
- Choose between syncing Gmail Contacts as Leads or Contacts in SuiteCRM
- View Email History against the Lead or Contact
- View within SuiteCRM if a Contact or Lead has viewed or not viewed an email
- Synchronize all current and future meetings in SuiteCRM Calendar
- Manage sales communications all within CRM by centralizing email history and calendar invites
- Make updates to calendar invites in CRM and see the changes synchronize to Gmail
- View if a contact or lead read your email within a designated subpanel in SuiteCRM
- Sync email history and relate to the contact in SuiteCRM for quick lookup without having to search through Gmail for an email trail
- Sales can easily pick up a conversation where it was left off when transitioning accounts
- Knowledge continuation by viewing all the email history across the lead of contact
How it Works
Connect your Gmail account in SuiteCRM
Select your organizations sync preferences
With Gmail Ninja, you can select which way your records sync (Both ways, Suite to Gmail or Gmail to Suite) and if they should sync as Leads or Contacts.
Sync Contacts or Leads from Gmail
Sync your Contacts or Leads from Gmail and have a universal view of the Gmail Calandar activities and Email History within the record. The sync also captures basic information from the Google Contact such as Job Title, Mobile number, Name, Email, and Description.
View your calendar invites from Gmail in SuiteCRM
Synchronize your calendar history across Gmail and SuiteCRM, or choose between syncing one way from Gmail to SuiteCRM, or SuiteCRM to Gmail.
View email history with your Contact and Lead
Under the Contact or Lead record, you can view the historical email history, new emails sent from and to that specific contact/lead, and if the email was read and unread.
Click the subject in the subpanel and read the email text.