This add-on will help you sync Freshdesk tickets to your SuiteCRM, plus it will automatically create an account and contact related to each ticket. Your business can work more competently with Freshdesk tickets, customers, comments and company information easily synced to your SuiteCRM.
Better serve your customers with Freshdesk for SuiteCRM
Freshdesk is cloud-based customer service software that provides help desk support with smart automation to get things done faster.
Sync Freshdesk tickets to SuiteCRM cases
- Whenever tickets are created in Freshdesk, a case record will be created in SuiteCRM
- Includes all fields like issue subject, priority, status, description, etc.
One click to see history in CRM. (Go to the detail view and click on the history icon beside favorite button)
Ticket History View
Sync Freshdesk contact and company to SuiteCRM contacts and accounts
- Whenever new tickets are created in Freshdesk, the Freshdesk contact will be created as a contact in SuiteCRM
- Company will be listed as an account in SuiteCRM
- All the records will be related to each other
Sync Freshdesk reply to SuiteCRM notes
- New reply given by agents or clients will be logged as a note record
- Comments will relate to the appropriate contact
The configuration below shows the ticket details.
It will check that email in contacts, and if there is a match, it will relate with that contact. If there is no match, it will create a new contact.
Ticket changes and updates
- If ticket priority changes, then it will also change priority in SuiteCRM
- If ticket status changes, then it will also change status in SuiteCRM
- If a new agent sends a new reply or requester sends a new email, then the ticket is also updated
It will show SuiteCRM alert when case is created
It will show SuiteCRM alert when case is updated
Backed by our Tried & Tested, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.