#1664 - Print & Critical path
I tried the gantt chart ninja module almost two years ago and had the same issues and was really hoping they had been addressed by now, maybe there is not a big need for this module?
- Print functionality does not work properly,even in the online demo, I NEED this so that I can share/review charts with clients
- There is a character error. When using an apostrophe and reloading the page the apostrophe is output in HTML in the name column
- Not sure how the critical path button works as there is no documentation that I can find
- There are check boxes next to the dates in the task pop up, when checked they put a diamond in the start and finish on the timeline, no documentation that I can find on this functionality or purpose
- Add a column for estimated and or actual hrs for tracking project time this would coincide with the base functionality of the project task fields, mat also be put in pop-up.
- Bold the font of a Milestone or something else to help distinguish it other than the collapse/expand box
- Tie the completion percentage of a task to the associated parent task (milestone), this must be done manually now ands leaves it open to input and calculation errors big time
Other add-ons of interest
Sapiens.BI Basic - Analytic Reporting
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.