Enable / Disable contact so you can use SuitePortalApp
- Access the contact module
- Select contact (View mode)
- Press Enable User Suite Portal App
- The system will send an email to the contact with the necessary information so that the contact can configure the App SuitePortalApp once installed
- Check that your system sends emails correctly.
- Check that the contact has correctly informed a 'Primary' email address
Other add-ons of interest
Glances - Integrate All Your Applications
Accomplish More Every Day. Spend your time on getting things done, not on finding information. Glances securely connects all of your apps and provides a simplified view of the data you need right when you need it, in real time.
SuiteCRM CUSTOMER PORTAL
Customer Portal integrated with SuiteCRM for self-service with client based front-end portal and SuiteCRM at backend.
Engage customers to log and manage support cases, bugs on the web,
Publish your knowledge base articles from CRM to customer facing portal in FAQs for self service, enables your cust...