Enhanced editing of SuiteCRM module records. Work seamlessly across all SuiteCRM editions using a spreadsheet-like interface. Browse and export or import your data quickly and easily.
Installing and Registering
QuickEditS comes as Online edition or a Windows OS based edition, licensed for a single Windows OS. Both editions require an activated QuickEditS license.
1. Install the SuiteCRM License for QuickEditS
Use the QE_SuiteCRM_Install.zip file to upload it via Module Loader (under SuiteCRM Admin) and activate your license with the provided license key.
2. Install QuickEditS Windows Edition
QuickEditS Windows edition is distributed as a separate zip file. It includes sample configurations enabling users to get started quickly by following several examples.
- Download the QEditS###....zip file and unzip it in a Windows local drive directory (your install directory).
- Locate the QuickEditS.cmd in your install directory .
- Run it to register QuickEditS by clicking on the [Register] link under the QuickEditS logo.
- Follow the prompts to request your QuickEditS Windows registration via email, using the license key from  above.
- You will be notified via an email to complete your QuickEditS registration for Windows.
3. Running QuickEditS
- Online Edition: Point your browser to https://infospectruminc.com/QEdits
- Windows Edition:
Locate the QuickEditS.cmd in the Windows install directory and run it to get started. Open one of the sample QuickEditS configurations and use your SuiteCRM instance to log in.
Other add-ons of interest
Analytic Reporting Tool Basic
Dynamic Reports and Interactive Charts.
Powerful tool for SuiteCRM report creation and data analytics. Includes a variety of chart types, detailed, summary and pivot tables. This Reporting Tool is for anyone, no need for technical knowledge or SQL. Comes with over a hundred prebuilt reports.
ETLS - ETL for SuiteCRM
An ETL tool that works with all editions offering fast data uploads using the latest API methods. Designed to synchronize your existing applications data with both standard and custom modules. Imports cloud-based data into your instances and pulls data from your SuiteCRM for local repo...
Related Record Creator
RecordCreator helps you create a related record from any module and define which fields should be copied over to the newly created related record. For example, if a user is on a Ticket record the use could create an Invoice record from that Ticket and copy over information such as the contact inform...