Gmail Ninja seamlessly integrates your Gmail inbox, Calendar, Contacts and Email History into your SuiteCRM. Optimize your inbox with Gmail Ninja, a powerful solution to better Manage Sales, Improve Team Productivity, and Keep Communication all in One Place.
Easy Installation for Admins
Installing this add-on is easy, and it won't take more than 10 minutes to complete the set up and enjoy a hassle free navigation between your SuiteCRM and Gmail. Just follow these easy steps:
- On the right corner of your CRM go to Administration and then select Admin.
- Scroll down until you see the Development Tools section, then click on** Module Loader**.
- Click on Choose File to browse and select your zip file and hit on Upload button.
- Click on Install button.
- Click on Commit button.
- Enter your License Key and click on Validate.
- Go to the Admin section of SuiteCRM and select Quick Repair and Rebuild.
Permissions Set Up
If you are getting the following errors, then there is something wrong with your Permission Set Up. - There is no action by that name: authGoogle - 404 not found - Invalid package - No manifest found'
Wondering how to fix this? It's easy, and there are two ways to do it:
1. Go to admin screen and click on Upgrade Wizard After that click next and you must see this message
Along with this in the bottom make sure there is no extension missing notes in this screen._
2. Technical way to set permissions. On file system make sure , user/group ownership is with correct access Ex: in this case www-data is a user and group with read/write privileges and files/folders have correct permission set 775.
Below commands can help you setting good permissions from the command line. sudo chown -R www-data:www-data . sudo chmod -R 755 . sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload sudo chmod 775 config_override.php 2>/dev/null
You may also check the documentation we made just for you to make it easier to complete the set up.
Configuration (Setup of Sync Configuration)
An Admin user will setup how the synchronization works universally in SuiteCRM:
- Go to the Administrative section of SuiteCRM and scroll down to the Ninja Gmail Sync Configuration.
- Configure the Modules to Sync to these options:
Scheduler Set Up
Scheduler settings determine how often the synchronization should happen between Gmail and SuiteCRM.
- Go to the Scheduler section in Admin.
- Review the two schedulers for the Gmail Sync to be Active: • Sync Google Calendar Ninja: Set to Active and configure to run every 15 minutes. • Sync Google Contacts Ninja: Set to Active and configure to run every 15 minutes.
Note: _Scheduler needs to be set to active for each sync your organization is using. _